Lextalionis official clan forums
Welcome on Lextalionis Official Forums!

In order to be able to check our forum threads you must register an account.
If you are willing to join Lextalionis, you are pleased to make a new thread in Recruiting Section forum.

With respect,
Lextalionis clan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StanleyII

Data de inscriere : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)   Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 am

First of all... Hello to all Lextalionis members!
My real name is Nektarios and i am from greece..
Nickname: StanleyII
LvL: --
Class: I am available to play on Titan(But i know all classes)
TimeZone: GMT +2
Can You Play On Sieges: Yes i can!
How many hours do you play per day: 4-6 but some times much more Smile (It depends, if i got any work to do)
Has anyone currently in LexTalionis recommended you for the clan: No i found your topic for recruitment at L2Cadmus forum.
What other clans/allies/server's have you played in: Clans~> Insignia, 4usOnly, Exiles, TnT, Gr33kWaRRiorS, BrotherInArms. Servers~> L2Elixir, L2Cerberus, L2RaidFight, L2Lineage-Server, L2Infenro and much much more that i cant remember(they are the most known)
What do u expect of our clan: To enjoy my game, teamwork and a bit ~help~ becauze i am not available to play whole day like old times Neutral
Whats your gear: --
Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them: yes
How can we contact you out of L2: Skype ,Facebook,Hotmail
Describe your playstyle: I am player that needs to cover my ass.. I'm like Stalone, i inter the battle and i will whole army(when i am alone, without any friend or clan) xD But except that i can play with teamwork when the momments needs it. In next, i was leader for years and i know how is to be in the Leaders potition and i know what i have to do as a member to make a better atmosphere for the rest of the clan members(and in craft etc..)

P.S: I have 2 friends with me all these years who gonna play OL both of them.

I am waiting for a reply to know what to do!
(But you have to refresh a bit your clan site.. Its old one with old members like i see) Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Farinas
Lextalionis Leader

Data de inscriere : 2011-12-04
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Iasi Romania

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:55 am

StanleyII wrote:
First of all... Hello to all Lextalionis members!
My real name is Nektarios and i am from greece..
Nickname: StanleyII
LvL: --
Class: I am available to play on Titan(But i know all classes)
TimeZone: GMT +2
Can You Play On Sieges: Yes i can!
How many hours do you play per day: 4-6 but some times much more Smile (It depends, if i got any work to do)
Has anyone currently in LexTalionis recommended you for the clan: No i found your topic for recruitment at L2Cadmus forum.
What other clans/allies/server's have you played in: Clans~> Insignia, 4usOnly, Exiles, TnT, Gr33kWaRRiorS, BrotherInArms. Servers~> L2Elixir, L2Cerberus, L2RaidFight, L2Lineage-Server, L2Infenro and much much more that i cant remember(they are the most known)
What do u expect of our clan: To enjoy my game, teamwork and a bit ~help~ becauze i am not available to play whole day like old times Neutral
Whats your gear: --
Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them: yes
How can we contact you out of L2: Skype ,Facebook,Hotmail
Describe your playstyle: I am player that needs to cover my ass.. I'm like Stalone, i inter the battle and i will whole army(when i am alone, without any friend or clan) xD But except that i can play with teamwork when the momments needs it. In next, i was leader for years and i know how is to be in the Leaders potition and i know what i have to do as a member to make a better atmosphere for the rest of the clan members(and in craft etc..)

P.S: I have 2 friends with me all these years who gonna play OL both of them.

I am waiting for a reply to know what to do!
(But you have to refresh a bit your clan site.. Its old one with old members like i see) Cool

No is not old . 90% of ppl from this forum will be on server . I allways keep my ppl near me , that`s why we dominate allmost all servers where we played . but also we got some traitors we also i don`t want to see them again on my clan . Is good cuz you don`t come alone , and also i see you was a Leader so you know what mean to have a big clan , and i hope from you and ppl who come with you to listen and don`t contest my decisions. With this being set i wish you GL and w8 server to open .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StanleyII

Data de inscriere : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)   Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 am

About old site i told that becauze i saw members that didnt visit the clan site for 1 year or 5-6++ months :S But nvm you know your program and ur members Very Happy
Yes i know how is to be a leader and especially in a big clan of 150+ people xDD
These 2 guys was my first 2 players in the begining of my clan!
Did you know Ophalim clan from L2Elixir ? I was the leader..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)   

Back to top Go down

Apply For Clan (L2Cadmus)
Page 1 of 1